USE OF THE WIT GIFTS SITE OR ANY OF THE WIT GIFTS MATERIALS CONSTITUTES A KNOWING ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
In creating an account and/or posting any content to the Wit Gifts Site, you represent and warrant to Stephen Joseph inc that all information provided is true, accurate and correct. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, misrepresent your age or occupation, provide an email address, address or billing information other than your own, or create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by Stephen Joseph inc.
This Site is not intended to be used by individuals 13 and younger. If you are not at least 13 years old, please do not set up a Wit Gifts online account.
General Restrictions on Use & Termination
You may only use the Wit Gifts Site and Wit Gifts Materials for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or publicly display any portion of the Wit Gifts Materials or the Wit Gifts Site, and you may not create derivative works based on any portion of the Wit Gifts Materials or Wit Gifts Site without the express written consent of Stephen Joseph Inc. Without limiting the generality of these Terms, you specifically agree not to use the Stephen Joseph Materials in connection with any of the following, each as determined in the sole discretion of Stephen Joseph inc:
Any illegal or unauthorized use;
- Impersonation of any person or entity or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Defaming, abusing, “stalking”, harassing, or threatening any other person;
- Harming minors in any way;
- Posting, storing, or otherwise using the Wit Gifts Materials in connection with any content that is obscene, illegal, or sexually explicit;
- Infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, privacy right, publicity right, or any other right of another person or entity;
- Distributing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, surveys, contests, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or other such messages for any purpose;
- Restricting or inhibiting any other user from accessing or using the Wit Gifts Site, including, but not limited to, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Stephen Joseph Site;
- Distributing computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or destroying the functionality or use of any features or portions of the Wit Gifts Site;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or destroying the servers or networks connected to the Wit Gifts Materials, or disobeying any rules or regulations applicable to such Materials, servers or networks, or taking any action that imposes or may impose (in the sole discretion of Stephen Joseph inc) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Stephen Joseph inc’s servers or infrastructure;
- “Hacking” or accessing without permission Wit Gifts’s proprietary or confidential records or those of any other third party or the account of any third party without permission;
- Using any robot, “bot” spider, scraper, web crawler, data mining process, technique, or means, or implementing any other automatic or manual processes to access, copy, compile, or decompile any portion of the Wit Gifts Materials;
- Violating any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information for your employer in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise attempting to derive source code from Wit Gifts or the Wit Gifts Site;
- Removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Wit Gifts Site or Wit Gifts Materials;
- Removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Wit Gifts Site;
- Modifying, copying, publishing, licensing, renting, leasing, lending, transferring or otherwise commercializing any rights to the content posted on the Wit Gifts Site or any other Wit Gifts Materials or any portions thereof; and/or
- Violating any other term or condition governing your use of the Wit Gifts Site or any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation.
By registering with Wit Gifts or purchasing a product from the Wit Gifts Site, you may receive periodic emails from Wit Gifts. These emails include, but are not limited to, notifications about your account or your use of the Wit Gifts Site, purchases or orders for Wit Gifts products, confirmations, newsletters, special offers, or other messages. We may also use your email address to respond to your customer service inquiries. If you would rather not receive email from Stephen Joseph inc, please send an email to email@example.com and you will be unsubscribed from receiving further mailings. Please allow 7-10 business days for completion.
Links to Other Web sites and Services
This Site may contain links to Web sites other than our own. Wit Gifts and the Wit Gifts Site do not assume any responsibility for those sites and provides those links solely for the convenience of our visitors. Stephen Joseph inc and the Wit Gifts Site do not control the content of these sites and takes no responsibility for their content, nor should it be implied that Wit Gifts and the Wit Gifts Site endorses or otherwise recommends such sites or the products or services offered.
This Agreement is made under and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws or other principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
In order to establish and maintain an account with Stephen Joseph, the following conditions must be met at all times:
Any individual and/or business must own and/or operate a commercially zoned, retail store front or have an established online business that has been pre-approved by Stephen Joseph Inc. Online retailers must submit their web site to the company for approval prior to offering any Wit Gifts items for online sales. Once approved you must not advertise our products to any individual or entity for a price less than keystone (100% markup) of our regular wholesale price published in our most current catalog. The retailer must not reproduce any of our designs and/or images without previous written consent. All designs and/or images on Witgifts.com are the sole property of Stephen Joseph Inc and must be stated as such on any website and/or publication you may use. All designs and/or images are to be used in a positive manner consistent with high standards. To obtain a jpeg of images please contact customer service. Any retailers that do not follow these policies will be immediately placed on hold, and no further orders will be released until the retailer is in full compliance.
Initial orders should be paid by credit card* (we accept all major credit cards). These terms will remain in effect until credit references and banking information are submitted and approved for N30 Terms. Please allow 2-4 weeks for all credit approvals. Accounts over 30 days will be charged 1.5% interest per month on the past due amount plus a collection fee. Refused shipments are subject to all freight charges, MC/Visa charges and a $10 handling fee. All returned checks are subject to a $40.00 service charge and the account will automatically be changed to MC/ Visa. A $10.00 service charge will be applied to all below minimum orders.
*If paying with Visa or MC, please have CC#, expiration date and Security Code available when placing orders. Orders will not be processed until we receive complete payment information.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or to prohibit sales to dealers. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Return / Claim Policy
For Retail Orders:
We provide a 30 day manufacturer's warranty which covers any damage or defect to the item due to manufacturing issues within the first 30 days after purchase. Items purchased that fall outside the 30 day manufacturer’s warranty window are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Items purchased though a third-party seller (a seller other than witgifts.com) must be returned to the original seller which the item was purchased for replacement or refund.
- Items purchased directly from witgifts.com will be repaired, replaced, or refunded (at our option) at no charge. For most USA orders there are no shipping charges for the shipment of the repaired or replaced product to the customer on items inside our 30 day warranty when ground shipping is selected, however in some circumstances shipping charges may apply. Please contact us first to verify the warranty is still applicable and for authorization. We will not accept returns that have not been authorized by us.
Please note: foreign orders are typically purchased through a third-party seller and require return/replacement/refund from the original seller. Any foreign (outside the USA) orders placed directly with witgifts.com must pay shipping, handling, and any import or export related expenses for both directions of the shipment.
*When a recall or known manufacturing defect is issued– we will replace or repair the items up to 1 year after purchase date regardless if the item was purchase through a third-party seller or directly through witgifts.com. Please contact us to discuss these issues.
For Wholesale Orders:
Shortages must be reported within 10 days, and defective merchandise claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. All orders/Items returned outside of the 30 days will be subject to a restocking fee. If Items returned are not in original packaging, a 25% restocking fee will be incurred.
Return authorization must be issued by Stephen Joseph Inc/Wit customer service before returning any item. Stephen Joseph/Wit Gifts reserves the right to return and repair defective merchandise, if applicable.
Only verified defective merchandise or merchandise not in agreement with the purchase order will be credited. Return of stock items that are not the fault of Stephen Joseph will incur a 15% restocking fee. A credit memo will be issued on all returns. No cash refunds will be issued. All returned merchandise without defects must be in the product’s original packaging and be free of all pricing stickers, SKU’s, hanging tags, etc. not belonging to Stephen Joseph Inc/Wit Gifts. All claims need to be made by phone or email.
Shipping and Backorders
Orders will be shipped as complete as possible. All backorders will be shipped as soon as possible unless a backorder cancellation date is given by the customer. Any backorders below $50.00 or over 60 days old are automatically cancelled unless otherwise requested by the customer. All backorders will be shipped using the original form of payment and will be subject to freight charges.s Wit Gifts hips by UPS or Fed Ex unless otherwise instructed. UPS and Fed Ex shipments will be prepaid and billed on the invoice. All customers shipping on their own shippers’ account are subject to a $2.50 per box charge. F.O.B. Lubbock, Texas. Shipment of items is usually within one week from receipt of order in our office throughout the majority of the year on accounts with established credit or orders paid by CC. All incorrect addresses given will be subject to additional freight charges. Please allow additional time for order processing during Back to School season.
Online Ordering Process
We invite all retailers in the Continental U.S. to order online at witgifts.com.
Assortments and Packages
If an item in a display package or assortment is not available, we will substitute that particular item with one comparable by design so as not to hold up the order.
All designs are copyrighted by Stephen Joseph Inc DBA Wit Gifts.
Please send any notices, questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Site to:
Stephen Joseph, Inc.
4302 Ironton Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79407